Sacred Geometry: Beginners Guide
Experience a virtual classroom in the rainforest where I have created some special advancements in the future maths curriculum, reviving lost knowledge that is essential for the next generation to learn topics relating to Pythagoras, the 5 Platonic Solids and the fabulous Fibonacci Sequence, Magic Squares and the translation of Number into Art and Sacred Symbol, all relevant to better understanding our world and our part in it.
Suitable for Teenagers and Adults. We teach the beauty of Geometry in Nature first, followed by the Law of Numbers. It’s important we first learn shape, pattern and form drawing before being challenged by the right brain logic of mathematics and numbers.
If you are a parent, get involved with your Child’s education and be amazed how responsive they are to learning the Language of Shape and Pattern Recognition. When taught to children, what you find is the children tap into their intuitive side and tap into the wave form nature of the mystery of infinity.
Come on a Journey that begins with the Circle, traverses the mysterious Magic Square of 3, then discover the innate beauty and Gift of the Polygons: Triangle – Square – Pentagon – Hexagon, and ends with the Labyrinth, a Return to the Centre.
WHAT YOU GET:
1x eCourse (9 lessons and 5 hours of video content) Value: $216 AUD
6x FREE WORKBOOKS (Best Selling eBooks) Value: $210 AUD
- WORKBOOK, MATHEMAGICS For STAR-KIDZ & ADULTS
- WORKBOOK, 3-DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
- WORKBOOK, ART OF NUMBER: Mathemagics For Juniors & ADULTS
- WORKBOOK, JOIN The DOTS
- WORKBOOK, The DIVINE PROPORTION
- WORKBOOK, VEDIC MATHEMATICS
- 9 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Suitable for Teens to Adults. For parents to teach your Children.
- Beginning the Journey of Numbers from the Circle of Zero, exploring the Triangle of 3, the Square of 4, the Pentagon of 5 and the Hexagon of 6.
- A visual introduction to Sacred Geometry. Begin with Geometry and end with Numbers
- Learn The Universal Language of Shape and Pattern Recognition
- Understanding the roots of Mandala Creation
- Create Magic Squares that converts Numbers Into Art
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Adults and Children
- Language English
- Students 96
- Assessments Yes