Sacred Geometry: Beginners Guide
We teach the beauty of Geometry in Nature first, followed by the Law of Numbers. It’s important they first learn shape, pattern and form drawing before being challenged by the right brain logic of mathematics and numbers. What you find is the children tap into their intuitive side and tap into the wave form nature of the mystery of infinity.
Get involved with your Child’s education and be amazed how responsive they are to learning the Language of Shape and Pattern Recognition. Come on a Journey that begins with the Circle, traverses the mysterious Magic Square of 3, then discover the innate beauty and Gift of the Polygons: Triangle – Square – Pentagon – Hexagon, and ends with the Labyrinth, a Return to the Centre.
- WORKBOOK, MATHEMAGICS For Children and Adults: Sacred Geometry, Ebook
- Over 8 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- For Teens to Adults. Includes provided recourses to teach your Children.
- Beginning a Child’s Journey of Numbers from the Circle of Zero, exploring the Triangle of 3, the Square of 4, the Pentagon of 5 and the Hexagon of 6.
- Begin with Geometry and end with Numbers
- Be amazed to see your child drawing an apparently complex Labyrinth!
- Get Involved with Your Child’s Education
- The Universal Language of Shape and Pattern Recognition
- A visual introduction to Sacred Geometry
- Understanding the roots of Mandala Creation
- Create Magic Squares that converts Numbers Into Art
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Adults and Children
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes
LESSON 7 & 8