This bible was received from the Akashic Records by Levi Dowling, an American preacher (1884-1911) and published in 1908. He records that his initial interest in this bible was inspired by Notovich who wrote “The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ” and how he travelled to Ladakh in Tibet to a certain monastery in Hemis (which Reenah and I visited in 1989 with our 1 year old daughter Mingkah Jain Sun).
Like the rest of the New Testament, the four gospels were written in Greek. The Gospel of Mark probably dates from c. AD 66–70, Matthew and Luke around AD 85–90, and John AD 90–110. John the Baptist was only 15 years old when he first decided to follow Jesus. He is the author of John in the New Testament, and the book of Revelations.
Though, our interest here is not the stories themselves, but rather the Missing 18 years of Jesus’ Life. We read in the New Testament that Jesus is born to Mary and Joseph, and we read of his stories up to the age of 12, when he is studying carpentry with his father, but after that, we don’t hear about Jesus’ life up until the age of 30 when he is performing healing and miracles.
Thus the Aquarian Bible gives many accounts of Jesus’s travels where he met the masters in Tibet, India, Egypt, Persia (Iran) and Macedonia.
Each of these cultures and countries have varying degrees of how they explain the origin of the Universe and the existence of a God. But he met Buddhist Masters who said there is no God but only Consciousness, that Buddha was only a human who reached Enlightenment. Then Jesus met many Indian sages who believe in 1008 or a multitude of Gods!
Our interest with such bible stories is how it connects to the pivotal question or enquiry into the nature of our True Self. Sacred Geometry teaches us to ask Who Are We? Where did we come from? What is our Source? How can God just be a “He”! Is not God really “The Father-Mother, The Abba-Amma” that resides Above and Within, as expressed in Aramaic (the language that Jesus spoke) in the Essene Bible: The Gospel of the Holy 12.
The Aquarian Gospel tells the same stories that we are familiar with, like the Prodigal Son in chapter 144, according to the 4 Gospels given to us by St John the Baptist circa 70AD.
eg: In Chapter 24 of the Aquarian Gospel, is the story of The Brahmic doctrine of castes. Jesus repudiates it and teaches human equality. The priests are offended and drive him from the temple. He abides with the sudras (black people) and teaches them.
1. Four years the Jewish boy abode in temple Jagannath.
2. One day he sat among the priests and said to them, Pray, tell me all about your views of castes; why do you say that all men are not equal in the sight of God?
3. A master of their laws stood forth and said, The Holy One whom we call Brahm, made men to suit himself, and men should not complain.
4. In the beginning days of human life Brahm spoke, and four men stood before his face.
5. Now, from the mouth of Parabrahm the first man came; and he was white, was like the Brahm himself; a brahman he was called.
6. And he was high and lifted up; above all want he stood; he had no need of toil.
7. And he was called the priest of Brahm, the holy one to act for Brahm in all affairs of earth.
8. The second man was red, and from the hand of Parabrahm he came; and he was called shatriya.
9. And he was made to be the king, the ruler and the warrior, whose highest ordained duty was protection of the priest.
10. And from the inner parts of Parabrahm the third man came; and he was called a visya.
11. He was a yellow man, and his it was to till the soil, and keep the flocks and herds.
12. And from the feet of Parabrahm the fourth man came; and he was black; and he was called the sudras, one of low estate.
13. The sudra is the servant of the race of men; he has no rights that others need respect; he may not hear the Vedas read, and it means death to him to look into the face of priest, or king, and naught but death can free him from his state of servitude.
14. And Jesus said, Then Parabrahm is not a God of justice and of right; for with his own strong hand he has exalted one and brought another low.
15. And Jesus said no more to them, but looking up to heaven he said,
16. My Father-God, who was, and is, and evermore shall be; who holds within thy hands the scales of justice and of right;
17. Who in the boundlessness of love has made all men to equal be. The white, the black, the yellow, and the red can look up in thy face and say, Our Father-God.
18. Thou Father of the human race, I praise thy name.
19. And all the priests were angered by the words which Jesus spoke; they rushed upon him, seized him, and would have done him harm.
20. But then Lamaas raised his hand and said, You priests of Brahm, beware! you know not what you do; wait till you know the God this youth adores.
21. I have beheld this boy at prayer when light above the light of the sun surrounded him. Beware! his God may be more powerful than Brahm.
22. If Jesus speaks the truth, if he is right, you cannot force him to desist; if he is wrong and you are right, his words come to naught, for right is might, and in the end it will prevail.
23. And then the priests refrained from doing Jesus harm; but one spoke out and said,
24. Within this holy place has not this reckless youth done violence to Parabrahm? The law is plain; it says, He who reviles the name of Brahm shall die.
25. Lamaas pled for Jesus’ life; and then the priests just seized a scourge of cords and drove him from the place.
26. And Jesus went his way and found shelter with the black and yellow men, the servants and the tiller of the soil.
27. To them he first made known the gospel of equality; he told them of the Brotherhood of Man, the Fatherhood of God.
28. The common people heard him with delight, and learned to pray, Our Father-God who art in heaven.
If this highly controversial Bible is true or false, we do need to ask the main question, why did not the New Testament give an account of those missing 18 years. Also, if the Aquarian Bible comes from Source and was downloaded from the Akashic Records, we need to understand what are the Akashic Records:
“In the religion of theosophy and the philosophical school called anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human”.